Creative ways to drape Dupattas of Bridal Lehengas
Every time a female invests into a bridal designer bridal lehenga, there is always a thought that flashes across the mind, that is, whether the appearance would align to what she has fantasied. The most vital factor that determines the look of the best bridal lehenga in Jaipur by JKJ Fashions is the manner in which dupatta is draped. There are various ways in which you can do this:
Single Dupatta Draping Styles
This style is usually popular for smaller functions, but some brides opt for a single dupatta of bridal wedding lehenga, even for the wedding day.
1. Pinned on the top of the head and brought forward on the arms and chest-This is the most lovely and attractive style for the bride for her wedding day, and very modern if you just want to take one dupatta and want to show off the vibrant blouse and your thin waist!
2. Same dupatta draped over the head and chest-This is a very conventional manner of taking a single dupatta which is quite popular and seems very elegant and sophisticated.
3. Pinned on the head, and one side pinned to the wrist-Brides love this look as this seems to be very photogenic. And because the dupatta is pinned at the wrist and on the head, so you are going to be comfortable with it as it would not go anywhere. Also, you wouldn’t require any additional accessories for the wrist as the dupatta is pinned on.
4. Pinned on the bun, and pleated over one shoulder- This is an excellent style for ladies sangeet, ring ceremony or the mehendi ceremony. The dupatta stays pinned up and you do not have to worry about it limiting your movement.
5. Single dupatta is taken around the neck- A bride can adopt this style of draping the dupatta only if it is a light one. A heavy dupatta gets difficult to manage with, if draped in this style.
Double Dupatta Draping Styles for bridal wedding lehengas by JKJ Fashions
One over the head, the other diagonally like a pleated saree pallu-This style is a bit different, because the dupatta that covers the head does not come in front over the shoulders, but stays at the back. This
- style gives you a freedom of movement and makes you show off your beautiful lehenga too.
- One over the head, the other left loose on the shoulder, and brought forward, around to wrist- This seems to be one of the most popular double dupattas draping styles, and it seems to be very bridal and traditional.
- One over the head and shoulders and the other pleated like a saree, secured with a waistbelt- The waistbelt cinches the dupatta at the waist, making it easy for the bride to even dance freely.
Buy bridal dress online from JKJ Online fashion store and drape the dupatta in the most unique way, for your wedding.
Every time a female invests into a bridal designer bridal lehenga, there is always a thought that flashes across the mind, that is, whether the appearance would align to what she has fantasied.